Welcome to ThorntonPMC.com's Privacy Notice. This statement outlines our commitment to safeguarding your privacy while using our website. Please be informed that this notice pertains exclusively to information gathered through this website. It aims to provide you with a clear understanding of:
1. The nature of personally identifiable information we collect from you via the website, its purpose, and any third parties with whom it might be shared.
2. The options you have in controlling the utilization of your user data.
3. The security measures in place to prevent any misuse of your information.
4. How you can rectify any inaccuracies in the data.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the exclusive proprietors of the information amassed on this platform. We solely obtain information that you willingly furnish to us through email or other direct interactions. Rest assured, we neither sell nor lease this information to any external parties.
Your information is employed for the sole purpose of responding to your inquiries or requests. Except for instances where it's essential to fulfill your specific request (such as shipping an order), we refrain from sharing your data with any external entities.
Your Access and Control Over Information
You retain the autonomy to opt out of future communication from us at your discretion. This can be done at any time by contacting us through the email address or phone number specified on our website. Here's what you can do:
- Review any data we have about you, if available.
- Correct or amend any of your data in our possession.
- Request the deletion of your data from our records.
- Raise any concerns regarding the utilization of your data by us.
We adopt precautionary measures to ensure the security of your information. When you share sensitive data via our website, both online and offline protections are employed.
Any time sensitive information is transmitted (like credit card details), it is encrypted and securely conveyed to us. This is evident by the presence of a padlock icon in the address bar and the "https" prefix at the beginning of the webpage's address.
While online encryption is standard practice, we also implement offline safeguards. Restricted access is granted solely to employees who require this information for specific tasks, such as billing or customer service. The servers and computers housing your personally identifiable information are maintained within a secure environment.